These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on LunarBistro. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Hey, gang! Here’s some simple rules to keep things chill here in the forums:
- Respect everyone here in the chat. Don’t be insulting, threatening, bullying, or rude.
- No hate speech or trolling. I have a ban-hammer and am not afraid to use it.
- All genders are welcome here, especially yours!
- Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
- Sometimes the world is too much and we just have to talk about politics and stuff. Please keep it in the real-talk channel.
- Self-promo is more than welcome in shameless-self-promo
- Be Excellent to Each Other.
- Party On, Dudes.
COMMUNITY SHARING RULES
- Keep your posts appropriate to the channel topic. If it doesn’t fit in one of those, it can go in General.
- Feel free to post links in the Sharing channels! That’s what they’re for!
- Keep art posts PG-13 at most, gang. Artistic nudity is fine, but this isn’t a place for sex- or violence-porn
- Constructive criticism begins with Consent. If an artist didn’t agree to feedback, don’t be critical.